3.2

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Toyota Tacoma:

Mar 012019

Tacoma

The seat heater amp and harness that went to it tried to catch on fire and shorted out which ended up melting both parts

- Aylett, VA, USA

Feb 272019

Tacoma

Purchased truck July 24, 2017 from mark miller Toyota in salt lake city, Utah. In the first 6 months I lost brakes 3 times. Went to dealer each time. They couldn't duplicate so no repairs made. After the 3 times a recall came out, 18V888. Exact symptoms. Then a forth time happened and they said the recall doesn't effect my VIN so they still have to duplicate. Today, February 27, 2019 truck wouldn't stop and I ran thru a stop sign, and it was cont on my dash cam. With this problem my seats are loose and sometimes don't lock. When ever in 4 wheel drive the seat belts lock up and wont unlock lock. I've had nothing but issues with this truck and nothing will ever get fixed and I'm scared to drive my vehicle especially when my dealer won't repair anything. Also believe it has something to do with the vehicles off-road option, crawl control, which uses ABS.

- Clearfield, UT, USA

Mar 202017

Tacoma

Front seat head rest will not stay in position - keep moving up by itself.

- Buena Park, CA, USA