Audi Recall 24DP: Improperly Welded Fuel Rails May Leak Fuel
2018 Audi Q7
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Fuel Injection System — Fuel Rail
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Audi) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Q7, A6 and A7 vehicles, and 2015-2018 Audi A8 vehicles. The left and right fuel rails may leak fuel.
- Audi has notified owners, and dealers will replace the left and right fuel rail, free of charge. The recall began February 28, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Audi's number for this recall is 24DP.
- Documents (11)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - PRI
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: January 31, 2019 Advance Notice – Safety Recall 24DP / Fuel Rails
- Recall 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: February 18, 2019 Repair Available – Safety Recall 24DP / Fuel Rails
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-4