Chevrolet Recall N202307690: Seat Belt Retractor May Not Lock
2020 Chevrolet Corvette
In the event of a crash, if the driver's seat belt fails to lock, there is an increased risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Retractor
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2020 Chevrolet Corvette vehicles. The driver's seat belt retractor may not lock as intended during a crash.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver's side seat-belt retractor, free of charge. The recall began October 15, 2020. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-866-522-9559. GM's number for this recall is N202307690.
- Documents (6)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Dealer Notification re N202307690 - Safety Recall Driver Seat Belt May Not Lock in a Crash
- Miscellaneous Document - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Safety Recall N202307690 Driver Seat Belt May Not Lock in a Crash
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Safety Bulletin - Media Release re Product Safety Recall N202307690 Driver Seat Belt May Not Lock in a Crash – US Only
- Safety Bulletin