CHEVY CRUZE OWNERS: Is your Chevy Cruze a Lemon? Is it always in the shop?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Chevy Cruze owners with claims against General Motors for Lemon Law and Breach of Warranty. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or cash compensation. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2017 Chevrolet Cruze
Click on a category below for details.
- engine problems23NHTSA complaints: 39
- interior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 15
- clutch problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- cooling system problems1
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 20
- exhaust system problems1
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 21
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 20
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 10
- lights problemsNHTSA: 8
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3