CHEVY IMPALA OWNERS: Is your Chevy Impala a Lemon? Is it always in the shop?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Chevy Impala owners with claims against General Motors for Lemon Law and Breach of Warranty. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or cash compensation. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2016 Chevrolet Impala
Click on a category below for details.
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 15
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 12
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- suspension problems1
- transmission problems1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 13
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 12
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 11
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
More Chevrolet News:
- February 19: GM Fuse Block Lawsuit Says Loose Terminals Cause Problems news | 5 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 7 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 17 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 56 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 66 days ago