CHEVY IMPALA OWNERS: Is your Chevy Impala a Lemon? Is it always in the shop?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Chevy Impala owners with claims against General Motors for Lemon Law and Breach of Warranty. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or cash compensation. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2018 Chevrolet Impala
Click on a category below for details.
- interior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problems1
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 13
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 7
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 7
- engine problemsNHTSA: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
More Chevrolet News:
- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 9 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 22 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 28 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 36 days ago