CHEVY SONIC OWNERS: Is your Chevy Sonic a Lemon? Is it always in the shop?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Chevy Sonic owners with claims against General Motors for Lemon Law and Breach of Warranty. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or cash compensation. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2016 Chevrolet Sonic
Click on a category below for details.
- cooling system problems4
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 8
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 8
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 7
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
More Chevrolet News:
- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 11 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 22 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 25 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 48 days ago