CHEVY SONIC OWNERS: Is your Chevy Sonic a Lemon? Is it always in the shop?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Chevy Sonic owners with claims against General Motors for Lemon Law and Breach of Warranty. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or cash compensation. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2017 Chevrolet Sonic
Click on a category below for details.
- engine problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- AC / heater problems1
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- wheels / hubs problems1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 5
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 4
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 3
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
More Chevrolet News:
- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 11 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 22 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 25 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 48 days ago