Ford Recall 22S77:
2022 Ford Bronco
An improperly secured side impact sensor may cause the air bags to unintentionally deploy, or not to deploy as intended, increasing the risk of injury in a crash.
Air Bags — Sensor — Side Impact
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2021-2022 Bronco vehicles. The right or left side impact sensors may not be properly secured to the vehicle.
- Dealers will inspect the side impact sensor attachments and repair, as necessary, free of charge. Owner notification letters were mailed January 20, 2023. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 22S77.
- Documents (6)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Miscellaneous Document - Chronology of Defect Determination â€“ 22S77
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Dealer Bulletin re NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION/DELIVERY HOLD - Safety Recall 22S77 Certain 2021-2022 Model Year Bronco Vehicles Side Impact Sensor Retaining Stud and Nut Inspection
- Recall 573 Report - 12/20/22
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)