FORD MUSTANG OWNERS: Is your Ford Mustang a Lemon? Is it always in the shop?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Ford Mustang owners with claims against Ford Motor Company for Lemon Law and Breach of Warranty. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or cash compensation. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2018 Ford Mustang
Click on a category below for details.
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 17
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 12
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
More Ford News:
- March 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Includes 268,000 Cars recalls | 8 days ago
- March 25: Ford E-Series Recall Ordered For Stalled Engines recalls | 9 days ago
- March 12: Ford Ranger Blower Motor Recall Issued For Second Time recalls | 22 days ago
- March 8: Ford F-150 Brake Failure Lawsuit Hangs On news | 26 days ago
- March 6: Ford Door Latch Freezing? Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 28 days ago