Donate your NISSAN ALTIMA!
Is it time to move on? Support NPR & the programs you love. Donate your old car in minutes through the CarTalk Vehicle Donation Program.
2011 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Altima has a defect trend of CVT transmission failure showing up around the 100,000 mile mark. It's an expensive repair at nearly $4,000 average repair cost. For more information see Nissan Altima CVT defect info on NissanProblems.com.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Altima has a defect trend of CVT transmission failure showing up around the 100,000 mile mark.
It's an expensive repair at nearly $4,000 average repair cost. For more information see Nissan Altima CVT defect info on NissanProblems.com.
Click on a category below for details.
- transmission problems32NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problems13NHTSA complaints: 26
- engine problems9NHTSA complaints: 40
- AC / heater problems8
- electrical problems7NHTSA complaints: 29
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 20
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 12
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 23
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 65
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 32
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 11
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
More Nissan News:
- May 25: Nissan LEAF Cars Recalled Over Brake Fluid Leaks recalls | 5 days ago
- May 24: Nissan Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Settled news | 6 days ago
- May 2: Nissan LEAF Recall Issued For the Wrong Defroster Instructions recalls | 28 days ago
- May 2: Recall: Nissan Rogue, Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX60 recalls | 28 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Tire Recall Affects Frontier and Titan Trucks recalls | 31 days ago