2013-2018 ALTIMA; AFTERMARKET HEADLIGHTS
If a headlight housing assembly on an applied vehicle needs to be replaced for any reason, note the following:
- Only Original Equipment (O.E.) components are warrantable though Nissan.
- Aftermarket components are not warrantable through Nissan.
- Confirm that it is a genuine Nissan part before submitting a Warranty Claim.
- Genuine Nissan headlight housings, on an applied vehicle, will have "Nissan" and "NAL" markings on the housing.
- See examples of an O.E. headlight housing assembly (Figure 1 on page 2) and aftermarket headlight housing assembly (Figure 2 on page 3).
NOTE: The Nissan New Vehicle Limited Warranty does not cover aftermarket components. Refer to the Nissan Assurance Products Resource Manual (APRM) for guidelines on warranty coverage. The vehicle Owner's Manual contains the complete details regarding the limited warranty.