Nissan Recall : Fuel Tube May Leak Or Disconnect
2019 Nissan Altima
If the retainer clip is unlocked, the fuel tube may shift and cause a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. If the fuel tube fully disconnects, the engine can stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Nissan North America, Inc (Nissan) is recalling certain 2019 Altima vehicles. The retainer clip connecting the low pressure fuel tube to the high pressure fuel pump may not have been locked into position.
- Nissan has notified owners, and dealers will route the fuel hose into the holding clip and lock the retainer clip into place, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began February 11, 2019. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
- Documents (10)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- December 20, 2018 DEFECT INFORMATION REPORT
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - NISSAN CAMPAIGN BULLETIN Fuel Feed Hose Retainer Dealer Inventory Reference: PC669 Date: December 21, 2018
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-4