AEB WARNING LIGHT BLINKING
This bulletin applies only to vehicles equipped with a lane camera.
If the AEB warning light is blinking (but not illuminated steadily) or the customer states it is blinking, and there are no related DTCs, inspect the windshield.
A blinking AEB warning light may occur under the following conditions:
- When contamination or foreign material adhere to the lane camera viewing window on the windshield
- When driving while it is snowing or when frost forms on the lane camera viewing window on the windshield
- When the lane camera viewing window on the windshield is temporarily fogged up
- If DTCs are present in any of the following related systems:
- ICC/ADAS, or
- Lane Camera,
Refer to the related Electronic Service Manual (ESM) for diagnosis.
- Refer to the following pages for further information.