MIL ON WITH DTC P0776, P1715
AND MAY HAVE HESITATION AND/OR LACK OF POWER
This bulletin applies only to vehicles equipped with a CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
IF YOU CONFIRM
The MIL is ON with DTC P0776 (PC SOLENOID B ? Pressure Control Solenoid ?B? Performance/Stuck OFF) stored.
- If P0744, P0746, P0841, P0965, P2813, or P17F0 are stored this bulletin does not apply. Refer to ASIST for diagnostic assistance.
- With this incident, if it should occur, P1715 (INPUT SPEED SENSOR) may be stored with DTC P0776. The vehicle may also hesitate and/or have reduced power.
1. Refer to the Repair Flow Chart on page 2 for mechanical CVT repair.
2. If needed, reprogram the TCM.
- Refer to step 30 in the TCM Reprogram section (page 21) of the SERVICE PROCEDURE to confirm if reprogramming is needed.
3. Perform Additional Service (page 19).