2018-2019 ARMADA AND PATHFINDER;
DISPLAY CONTROL UNIT SERVICE INFORMATION
If the Display Control Unit (DCU) needs to be replaced on an APPLIED VEHICLE for any reason, follow the steps in the SERVICE PROCEDURE to:
- Confirm proper diagnosis and repair with TECH LINE to obtain DCU order approval.
- Place the order with DENSO.
- Configure the Multi AV system.
- The original DCU must be installed in the vehicle while performing part of this procedure. DO NOT remove the original DCU until instructed.
- The DCU order approval process does not apply to 2017 Pathfinder vehicles. TECH LINE authorization is not needed for 2017 Pathfinder vehicles. For 2017 Pathfinder vehicles, refer to NTB16-104.
- This process does not apply to 2017 Armada vehicles since it uses a different system.