Quality Assurance Hold
Nissan is committed to a high level of customer service and satisfaction. This commitment requires Nissan to periodically place certain vehicles on temporary Quality Assurance (QA) Hold to assure that these vehicles, as delivered to our customers, meet our exacting standards and our customers? expectations.
Effective immediately, Nissan is placing a temporary Quality Assurance (QA) Hold on two hundred sixty (260) specific MY2019 Pathfinder (R52) vehicles that may not meet Nissan
*****What Dealers Should Do*****
1. Verify if vehicles are affected by this quality hold using Service Comm or DBS National Service History ? Open Campaigns I.D. PC693
- New vehicles in dealer inventory can also be identified using DBS (Sales-> Vehicle Inventory, and filter by Open Campaign).
o Refer to NPSB 15-460 for additional information
- Some vehicles may still be in transit. Please continue to check newly arriving inventory for QA Hold applicability.
2. Please do not drive, sell, or trade the specific 2019 Pathfinder vehicles in dealer inventory subject to this QA Hold.
3. No further action is necessary at this time. Nissan will provide additional information at a later date.