2015 SENTRA; ENHANCED DIAGNOSTIC LOGIC FOR CVT
IF YOU CONFIRM
The customer reports a transmission judder (shake, shudder, single or multiple bumps or vibration), hesitation on acceleration, lack of power or RPM flare.
- A new diagnostic logic has been established to enhance the diagnostic process by storing a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) on Applied Vehicles.
- New DTC: P17F0 (CVT_JUDDER [T/M INSPECTION]); P17F0 will not turn the MIL ON.
- This new diagnostic logic will monitor conditions in the CVT while the customer is operating their vehicle in their usual daily drive patterns.
- If P17F0 stores, refer to NTB17-034 for repair information.
1. Refer to page 4, step 6 in the SERVICE PROCEDURE to confirm this bulletin applies to the vehicle you are working on.
2. If this bulletin applies, reprogram the TCM (Transmission Control Module).