NISSAN; DTC P0456 CAUSED BY EVAP LEAK AT VENT CONTROL VALVE O-RING
IF YOU CONFIRM
The MIL is ON in an APPLIED VEHICLE with DTC P0456 (EVAP VERY SML LEAK)
- DTC P0456 is not caused by a loose fuel fill cap (refer to NTB13-097).
- An EVAP leak has been detected where the vent control valve mounts to the canister.
- The vent control valve O-ring seal is determined to be the cause.
1. DO NOT REPLACE the vent control valve.
2. Replace the vent control valve O-ring seal (O-ring).
- Refer to SERVICE PROCEDURE on page 2.