Nissan Recall : Missing Load Capacity Modification Label/FMVSS 110
2017 Nissan Titan
An overloaded vehicle can increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Nissan Titan, 2016 and 2018 Nissan Titan XD vehicles. Accessories installed on these vehicles reduced the load carrying capacity, however, a Load Carrying Capacity modification label was not installed, possibly allowing the vehicle to be overloaded. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- Nissan will notify owners and provide a new modification label, with installation instructions, free of charge. The recall began on June 4, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
- Documents (11)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 110
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2018-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2018-4
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - NISSAN CAMPAIGN BULLETIN Reduced Capacity Label Voluntary Recall Campaign Reference: PC623 Date: April 17, 2018
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2018-2
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Reference: NTB18-038 Date: June 5, 2018
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2019-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2019-2