NISSAN; DIAGNOSIS INFORMATION FOR ABS DTC C1130
When diagnosing for DTC C1130 (ENGINE SIGNAL): ECM related DTCs (P-codes) must be diagnosed, repaired, and DTCs erased first.
- DTC C1130 is an ABS DTC that indicates an output signal of the ECM is not recognized.
- Absent or incorrect ECM signals, that are indicated by corresponding P-codes, may trigger C1130 in the ABS control unit.
- Some vehicle features that can be affected by absent or incorrect ECM signals are:
- Forward Emergency Braking (FEB)
- Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC)