Ram Recall S96: Seat Mounted Air Bag Non-Deployment
2017 Ram ProMaster
If the air bag inflator initiator fails to ignite, the air bag will not deploy, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2017 RAM ProMaster vehicles manufactured October 1, 2016, to December 7, 2016. The seat mounted side air bag inflator initiator may fail to ignite during a crash.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the seat mounted side air bags, free of charge. The recall began February 7, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S96.
- Documents (13)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 01/18/2017 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication â€“ S96011817
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 3
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-3
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - February 2017
- Recall Quarterly Report
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement