Ram Recall Y71: Turn Signal Malfunction/FMVSS 108
2020 Ram ProMaster City
The driver may be unaware that the turn signals are not signaling their intentions to other drivers, which can increase the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Turn Signal
- Chrysler (FCA US, LLC) is recalling certain 2019-2021 Ram ProMaster City vehicles. If one or both turn signal lights fail, the flashing rate may not change to warn the driver of the failure. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- Dealers will update the Body Controller Module (BCM) software, free of charge. Owner notification letters were mailed October 28, 2021. Owners may contact FCA US LLC customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA US LLC's number for this recall is Y71.
- Documents (10)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2021-4
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - NSRAC Final Notification re FCA US LLC (FCA US) has announced a safety recall on certain 2019 through 2021 Model Year (VM) Ram ProMaster City vehicles.
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - NSRAC re FCA US LLC (FCA US) has announced a safety recall on certain 2019 through 2021 Model Year (VM) Ram ProMaster City vehicles.
- Noncompliance Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Renotification Notice
- Miscellaneous Document - Email Blast