Donate your TOYOTA MATRIX!
Is it time to move on? Support NPR & the programs you love. Donate your old car in minutes through the CarTalk Vehicle Donation Program.
2009 Toyota Matrix
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe. Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
Click on a category below for details.
- engine problems51NHTSA complaints: 83
- body / paint problems4NHTSA complaints: 6
- seat belts / air bags problems4NHTSA complaints: 118
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 27
- cooling system problems3
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 13
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- fuel system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 28
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 11
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 4
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
More Toyota News:
- November 27: Toyota Prius Class Action Lawsuit Over Bad Smells Hangs On news | 1 days ago
- November 26: Toyota FJ Cruiser Frame Rust Lawsuit Dismissed, For Now news | 2 days ago
- October 3: Toyota RAV4 Battery Recall Needed, Alleges Georgia Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
- September 23: Toyota Hybrid Cable Corrosion Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 66 days ago
- September 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Lawsuit Dismissed news | 70 days ago