really awful
Crashes / Fires:
0 / 0
Injuries / Deaths:
0 / 0
Average Mileage:
0 miles

About These NHTSA Complaints:

The NHTSA is the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints can be spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem. See the Back button — blue bar at the very top of the page — to explore more.

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Acura MDX:

Unsubscribe any time. We don't sell/share your email.

problem #1

Sep 102003


  • Automatic transmission
  • miles
Driver and passenger side windows streak after exposure to water or snow reducing driver visibility. The streaking occurs when the MDX is parked in rain/snow or driven in rain/snow. When windows are rolled down then back up both the inside and outside of the window are streaked with water and debris. This will last for days. Because of the salt or dirt that sits with the water, visibility is jeopardized and driving is unsafe. The streaks cover 75% of the window moving from front to back leaving the back 25% of the window with some visibility.

- Akron, OH, USA