8.9

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Acura RDX:

Mar 172017

RDX

My car had 9100 on Rdx I needed to have my pads and rotor replaced on from brakes. I had problems with brakes at 5000 miles. When I pick up car I heard noice when pumping breaks when I was picking up vehicle and mechanic could not find anything wrong. I have talk to Acura customer service which were not helpful. I spoke to jim brown GM at ron tonkin. He stated he would talk to his manager of repairs and Acura rep about car. I have already had the radio and board replaced. Lane keep assist warning light come on 2 times and reset my software reset. The microphone replaced. I have had terrible case mile I have never gone above 19.6 mpg per gas tank refill. Darrel said that is epa suggestion. My navigation keeps alarming 4 blocks away from my home. Siri does not work properly. I will tell it to call someone sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt even with new microphone. I have had the car in the shop 4 times close to 4 weeks. I have a lemon and would never tell anyone to by an Acura.

- Tualatin, OR, USA

Sep 272016

RDX

Gas miles is terrible sometimes I get 0-7 average gas miles when I was driving slow and fast on freeway after reseting miles per gallon. I use premium gas and I let Acura aware of problems. I filled my gas tank up again and it continues to get poor gas miles.

- Tualatin, OR, USA