Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Acura TL:

Dec 012016

Takata recall.

- Parkton, MD, USA

Jul 012014

The contact owns a 2001 Acura TL. While driving 50 mph, the air bag light remained illuminated. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The failure mileage was 90,000.

- Saint Petersburg, FL, USA

Sep 092004

TL 4-cyl

I have been involved in two car accidents where I was hit from behind and my airbags did not deploy. In the second accident my car was totaled.

- San Jose, CA, USA

May 172004

While driving at an undetermined speed air bag warning light appeared on the dashboard. Consumer took the vehicle to the dealership for inspection.

- Travis Afb, CA, USA

Jun 142002

Airbag sign remained lit as I started driving from driveway into street. About 20 feet on the airbags deployed, I was engulfed by smoke, lost control and hit the telephone pole in front of my neighvbor's house.

- Scarsdale, NY, USA