7.4

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Acura TLX:

May 292018

TLX

I'm consistently getting lane departure warnings on my car. This error can happen randomly...it may be after start or I may be driving down the road. The dealer's resolution is to simply stop and start the engine...which in most cases fixes the issue. The only problem is that this is a safety system and this should not be happening.

- New Albany, IN, USA

Sep 242017

TLX

I was driving at approximately 70 mph in Iowa on a 4-lane (non-interstate) when multiple fault lights appeared on the vehicle dash, and the on-board computer abruptly slowed the vehicle's speed to 40 mph or less. Repeat, abruptly. Fortunately I was not on an interstate amid a pack of 18-wheelers running nose-to-tail at 70+ mph, which could have resulted in a major accident! later I found that the push-button transmission selectors (jpeg photo attached) can be affected by debris such as crumbs, sand, or liquid. See the attached Acura servicenews article #B17010C version #2, dated February 2017 (pdf file attached). See also the consumer reports article at https://www.consumerreports.org/car-safety/cars-with-confusing-or-dangerous-shifters/. I have also attached two warranty repair invoices, 9/25/2017 and 10/04/2017.

- Vienna, VA, USA

May 032017

TLX

Sunroof exploded while driving.

- Burleson, TX, USA