2.1

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Audi A4:

Sep 132019

A4

Vehicle shut down completely while in motion on a busy street.steering where became very hard to maneuver could have caused an accident due to shutdown. Tried to restart ignition in order to drive it off the road but kept shutting down completely. All electrical and components were not working. Even in neutral the steering where was very hard to turn. It turned out to be the fuel pump which cost $1400 to replace.

- Fontana, CA, USA

Jul 232018

A4

I had received a recall June of 2018. It states that my car can essentially start on fire. I went on the Audi website and found out they are servicing the vehicals right now for the after run coolant pump, but hope to in the fall. This being said; do I just have to wait and pray that my car doesn┐T start on fire or ? that's not safe, and I didn┐T pay thousands of dollars to hope my car doesn┐T start on fire till the fall.

- Elk River, MN, USA