3.3

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Audi Q7:

Mar 102017

Q7

I recently moved from boston to madrid / spain bringing my car with me (November) at the same time, in November 2016, I was informed with respect to a safety recall 20W9 I contacted Audi of America to get a solution. Audi us redirected me to an Audi dealer in spain to get the issue fixed. The dealer in spain do not want to solve the problem, not even wants to tell me if the car is safe (and I have 5 kids). I even offered to pay any fixing myself but Audi do not want to tell me wheter the car has a problem or not. Now I have the car with a safety recall that no one want to fix, and Audi us is not giving me a proper solution to get the issue resolved I provided Audi us with my current contact information that I facilitate you again provided you need it luis moreno C/ pena auseba N2, bajo a 28034 madrid spain cell: +34 615 90 13 11 email address: Anaglezalonso@hotmail.com please let me know how to proceed, I am very worry about this issue

- Madrid / Spain / Europe, MA, USA

Apr 182016

Q7

After major service check started smelling gas perceded with headaches and falling asleep driving, called service department with complaint took car back to dealer was told fuel was leaking, fuel filter cracked, asked why wasn't it check during service was told it wasn't part of service, asked was my car driveable" response no! checking windshield fluid is more important than checking the fuel filter? ?" the heavy gas smell was when driving and when car turned off! this could have resulted in death/serious injury if there was an accident due to gas leaking! if this was part of the major service check I wouldn't have gotten sick or almost die along with paying an additional $657 on top of 500 plus prior for service. This could have been avoided and checking the fuel filters needs to be part of all services which will save the next person's life!

- Goose Creek, SC, USA

May 162015

Q7

According to Audi atlanta the high pressure fuel pump (hpfp) exploded. This small but contained explosion was centered within the high pressure fuel pump itself but then sent small metal fragments thorough the fuel system from diesel fuel tank through the injectors. Due to this 10K+ in parts and 4K+ in labor was required to flush the system, replace almost all of the parts in order to repair the damage.

- Covington, GA, USA