Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 BMW 328:

Nov 242017

328

"takata recall" I was hit by a driver going approx 100mph on highway 50E from behind and after being severally hit my tekata airbag damaged my chest, hurt my face, burned my clothes, arms, and made it impossible to breathe. This wouldn't have happened if BMW had more availability to inform, replace and fix such a horrific event.

- Sacramento, CA, USA

May 272016

328

The brake lights and turn signals don't work... the transmission- reverse has gone out... and the radiator has a serious leak... makes the car run hot!

- Dallas, TX, USA

Apr 102015

328

The contact owns a 2000 BMW 328I. While driving at approximately 60 mph, the driver side window door air bag deployed without warning, and the engine stalled. The vehicle was taken to a dealer, but was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not aware of the failure. The failure mileage was 182,300. The VIN was not available.

- Waxahachie, TX, USA