8.2

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Buick LaCrosse:

Oct 102017

LaCrosse

I had parked in the visitors parking space at the nursing home. I wanted to straighten my car in the space. When I put it in reverse, my car lunged forward at an uncontrollable fast speed, went across the sidewalk, hit the visitors parking sign, went across some grass, across the main sidewalk to the building, across some more grass, hit the visitors parking sign on the other side, and across the sidewalk. I finally got it stopped in the parking lot by aplying the brake. Since my wheels were turned to park, the car made a complete circle with the wheels still turned. I believe there is a defect in this vehicle which could cause a crash or cause a death!. I was fortunate this time! when will it happen again?. consequently we have a car which we are afraid to drive. I believe there is a defect of some kind which caused my accident. This is a Buick Lacrosse 2016 with less that 5,000 miles on it.

- Hastings, NE, USA