4.6

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Cadillac Escalade:

Apr 032019

Escalade

I've had this vehicle since 3-28-2019 and I'm already having shifting problems with the vehicle. After doing some research, I've discovered that this is a common issue with Cadillac. My Escalade has 45,000 miles on it, so this shouldn't be a problem. I'm worried about this hesitation problem during driving, which may led to a potential accident or worse.

- Bay Minette, AL, USA

Jan 232019

Escalade

I purchased a certified pre-owned 2015 Cadillac Escalade from a dealer in san diego. I have put approx 5K miles on the vehicle in the 6 months that I've owned it. It has been back at the dealer for service four times (approx 30 days total the dealer has had the car) for the same issue, which is a shuddering, hard-shift and vibration issue with the transmission. There have been no repairs that have remedied the issue. The dealer continues to follow a protocol procedure each time, none of which have worked. I have contacted General Motors and will also be proceeding with a lemon law claim.

- San Diego, CA, USA

Oct 102018

Escalade

Vehicle vibrates excessively when driving. At first I thought it was due to road conditions but then realized the vibration resignates from my vehicle drivetrain. Took it to dealership and they informed me it's my torque converter. Apparently there are many complaints with this issue with 6 speed transmission operated vehicles from GM. Still waiting on recal from GM to be published.

- Fort Riley, KS, USA

Sep 072017

Escalade

My condenser an my whole air conditioning system went out. I had to get it completely redone.

- Fayetteville, NC, USA

May 012017

Escalade

Vehicles start vibrating when hit speeds ranging from 40 to 60 miles per hour. Dealer doesn't take seriously..I am very concerned about this huge safety issue.

- Pike Road, AL, USA

Nov 132015

Escalade

My 2015 Cadillac Escalade has been in the shop for 130+ days in the first calendar year for defective brakes, transmission, suspension, electrical, and HVAC. I have contacted GM and they don't want to repurchase the vehicle. The vehicle is constantly in the shop for problems and it is not a vehicle that should be operated on public roadways. The transmission has been replaced once before due to defects in design and build quality. The transmission how causes the car to take off in 4th gear rather than in 1st gear which means the car feels as if there is no power to propel the vehicle. The transmission slips and feels as if it is broken. I have taken it to the dealer at least 5 times and GM now does not want to replace the transmission even though the dealer has verified the concern and documented it. I feel that GM is not doing enough to ensure safe vehicles are on the road. This transmission issue is going to cause an accident one day. I have already put GM on notice all the way up to the executive level and they don't want to do anything about it. I feel that NHTSA should investigate the issues that plague 2015 full size GM SUV owners. There are a lot of us out there according to my research.

- Porter Ranch, CA, USA