$600

Most common solutions:

1. replace headlight (2 reports)
Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Cadillac SRX:

Sep 252018

SRX Limited V6

This is the first time that I have ever had problems with moisture in my headlights on any of my cars. It is so bad that I can not see at night and I have to put my brights on to be able to see. This has been reported by several owners on this car and no recall which I do not understand why GM will not take any action. Someone could be killed!!!!

- Patricia H., Indianapolis, IN, US

Sep 012015

SRX 3.0L

I see where this is a common issue after searching the web.

- Amy K., Centerville, IA, US

Feb 072018

SRX Premium 3.0L

click to see larger images

moisture in headlight

Same issue here I purchased my used 2011 Cadilic SRX Premium package on Feb. 2nd and within 5 days and a few days of rain noticed moisture in the light on the drivers side. The very next day the headlight went out so had my Machanic replace the bulb but that didn't work so had to order the entire headlamp assembly. It was installed on Feb. 15th and worked fine however within 3 days again seen moisture in the headlight again. Rain came once again and on Feb. 21st the same headlight went out again then the very next day the passenger headlight went out. So now I have a car that has NO HEADLIGHTS!!! To costly to replace these damn headlights every time it rains. GM needs to recall these damn headlights

Update from Feb 27, 2018: I have replaced BOTH driver and passenger side entire headlamp assembly again on 2/25/18 and my Machanic used clear silicone around the entire headlight on both. We are expected to have more rain over the next few days so we will see if this will help at all. This is just crazy to me that they have not yet done a Recall on these lights as it is a well known ISSUE and needs to be addressed by GM!!!!

- Dee Ann C., Whitehouse, US