2.9

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Blazer:

Feb 112017

Blazer

Tried putting gas in my vehicle and it wouldnt ump much ran back into gas station to get back the money I didnt pump and when I came back out my gas was on the ground. Stationary at the gas pump

- Mooresville, IN, USA

Aug 122013

Blazer 4WD 6-cyl

Gas gage bounces around and fuel light comes on even when I know the car has a full tank. I have to track mileage every time I put gas in the car. I also have a problem with fuel pump not getting power and R I have replaced the fuel pump 3 times and it will have the same problem days to wks after replacing the fuel pump. I have searched on google and their are many people having this same issue. I have taken it to 3 different shops and no one can figure it out I am very frustrated. Their is code that shows up when tested. The car has broke down many times with my daughter in it. I never know if I turn the car off if it will start back up. At times in the morning it wont start at all and my daughter is late to school due to the car not starting and having to find her a ride. For the past 4 days the car will not start at all. Their is no power getting to the fuel pump. I am so frustrated!!

- Lomita, CA, USA