Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chevrolet Equinox:

Jul 022019

Equinox LT

click to see larger images

wiper transmission broke

I was literally just driving in a severe storm and my wipers were functioning properly then all of the sudden they JUST STOPPED WORKING! They were both stuck in the upward position and I could not see anything! I don’t know what the cause of this severe issue is but I do KNOW it is UNACCEPTABLE AND DANGEROUS! During a torrential downpour my wipers just stopped. I had to get out of my vehicle to see if perhaps they came loose or who knows what the f*ck the actual problem is! I am now soaked and have been in harms way for way to long at this moment!!!I have now been sitting on the side of a busy road (honestly I can’t even tell if I’m properly on the side of the road or not because it’s a TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR AND I HAVE NO FUNCTIONING WIPERS) I have had nothing but issue after issue with my 2015 Equinox and this experience has me so infuriated I WILL NEVER PURCHASE A VEHICLE FROM GM AGAIN. How careless!!!!! I will be waiting here for a while considering I just received another SEVERE WEATHER ALERT and I absolutely will not put myself or others in harms way or quite possibly a fatal situation because GM is reckless!!!!! SO F*CKING DISGUSTED RIGHT NOW! For the several probably thousands at this point who have had to experience this horrific event, I am sorry you put your faith in GM. End rant.

- Danielle B., Marlton, NJ, US