Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Chevrolet Sonic:

Feb 162019

Sonic

Vehicle chime changes in sound after calling onstar from vehicle, also speakers crackle after calling onstar from vehicle. I have taken vehicle to dealership several times with no resolve.

- Mobile, AL, USA

Jul 122018

Sonic

While driving to work within the city limits my daughter had an accident a few days ago involving a rear end collision with a four wheel drive pickup. She didn┐T notice the cars in front had stopped suddenly and hit the truck in front of her. The problem with this is that her front proximity signal didn┐T sound off warning she was too close and after the impact her airbags never deployed. Vehicle was traveling at leastt 35 mph. I am very concerned for her safety with the car now and if it's repairable we will still sell as my confidence in the vehicle's safety is gone

- Jonesboro, AR, USA