2.4

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chrysler Town & Country:

Jul 172019

Town & Country

I observed the steering controls were not working for the radio or any other controls associated with the buttons on the steering wheel while driving to work. I could not change the menu for the speedometer and other functions when parked. I also could not use the horn at all which I consider a safety feature. After doing some research I found that this exact same problem was recalled for the Grand Caravan for earlier models but not for this vehicle. I made an appointment with Chrysler for the repair but the soonest they could take me was in approximately a month, August 14. Since I travel to and from work at night alone and with three young children, I had the repair done immediately at a local reputable repair shop. The part replaced was the steering wheel module and the part alone was $469 plus labor. The total cost was over $750 for which I have the repair bill. This is a faulty design to a part that is closed up in the steering wheel and has failed for no apparent reason in the same model car from Dodge/Chrysler and from what I have read, Jeep brand as well. Not acceptable.

- Seaford, NY, USA

Jan 312018

Town & Country

Driving along and the car stalled and would not go forward or background it would not excel like it was nit getting gas; the car was in motion and stalled

- Bolingbrook, IL, USA

Oct 232015

Town & Country

The contact owns a 2015 Chrysler Town and country. While driving approximately 50 mph downhill, the vehicle violently shook and the steering column vibrated. The vehicle was taken to a dealer, but could not be diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The failure mileage was approximately 13,700.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA