6.3

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2018 Dodge Charger:

Jan 132019

Charger

While driving on a freeway doing about 65 mph, the sunroof spontaneously shattered upward, as if it was hit from the inside, sending glass flying down the back of the car hitting other vehicles behind me. Thankfully the internal sunroof cover was closed so glass didn't rain down on us when this happened. I had to pull over on the side of the freeway and clean up as much of the glass as possible so it wouldn't continue flying off and hitting vehicles behind me. Definitely a safety concern, even though it's tempered glass, it's still sharp. If the internal sunroof cover was slid open it would have been much worse than the few cuts I got on my hands from cleaning up the glass.

- Discovery Bay, CA, USA

May 142018

Charger

This is a rental and I have been driving this car for about 6. in the afternoon of day 6, I went to get into the car and the door handle made a funny clicking sound and would not open the door. It is attached but feels like someone is unhooked inside the door because it seems to lift up higher than it should. Door opens from the inside with no problem.

- Virginia Beach, VA, USA