9.5

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Dodge Dart:

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.

Jun 272016

Dart SXT 1.4L

It just strafed this around the 27 of June and is still not cooling off. It's not a cold cold air like it's always been. Not sure why

- jmanser, Rocky, OK, US

Jan 132014

Dart Limited

Well, I just want my car to be fixed correctly so that I can actually enjoy it. Not worry as to when it will happen again. I think it's bogus that after just having the car for 5 months that it breaks down. Very agitating.

- Beatriz S., Cypress, TX, US

Feb 042014

Dart SXT

I purchased this car in October 2013 with 210 miles on it. At first I noticed the heat wasn't working as well as it should. The next day on my way into work, it was -8 outside and the engine malfunction indicator went off and the engine overheat indicator. I had to pull off the road for fear my engine would blow up. The dealership wanted me to call the tow company and I told them to do so. They blamed it on a faulty thermostat, called it a "Star" problem and did a coolant flush. The car has been leaking red fluid ever since they made their "repair."

- Stacy W., Cold Brook, NY, US

May 102013

Dart Limited

• CVT transmission

Really a car I had for 6 days with only 598 miles and the cooling sensor goes kaput and the engine overheats? Been in the shop for over a week and the are still waiting to find a solution.

- Bailey P., Pdx, OR, US