8.0

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Dodge Dart:

Aug 242012

Dart Rallye 1.4L

I took my Dodge Dart out this afternoon for a run to the store (two blocks away). In a cold start, it almost jerked me out of the car when the turbo tried to engage. After warming up for a few minutes, the hesitation smoothed out. This is clearly a tuning issue and the engineers at Dodge need to fix it. I've recently been in contact with Dodge service and all that was given to me by the Dodge Engineers is, "we are working on it and don't know the cause yet." Somebody get an English speaking American Engineer that knows what their doing!!! I'm getting really tired of the excuses from Dodge. I also talked to Modern Performance who make performance parts for the Dodge and they have yet to get below 50 degrees there in Texas so they haven't had this issue yet. Today, it's 45 degrees and started out at 32. Sent in my Dart to the Dealer three times. Dodge Engineers are still not responding. I'm sick of their customer service at headquarters. I wish they responded as good as their dealers but Dodge is the worst when it comes to solving problems. It's affecting performance, safety driving, and I'm sure it isn't good on the powertrain. Go ahead Dodge, keep ignoring this issue when there are hundreds of people writing on forums about this same problem. There is no excuse for not finding the issue and solving it.

- lukesavage, Eugene, OR, US