9.0

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Dodge Dart:

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.

Mar 112014

Dart Limited

I have been dealing with this problem for over a year now and so far only thing that has been done is replacing 2 parts and the problem is still there. I am scared to drive in heavy traffic where it the jerking more.

- kmahil, Berkeley, CA, US

May 272014

Dart Limited 1.4L Turbo

So the car was very jerky with the transmission ever since we bought it. We took it in a few times and was told by the dealerhsip that it was normal shifting. Very violent jerking when coming to a stop. When the wife pulled in the driveway there was a ton of smoke and a terrible burning smell coming from the car. When I test drove it there was very loud clunking. Had to have it towed 23.7 miles to Towbin Dodge, the tow was free!

Now to see how my $150 deductible will do. I will update on what the problem is, can't wait. Oh, and the turbo has soooo much lag it's not even funny. If I was ever in a sticky situation I feel if I hit the gas I would NOT get out of the way. Definitely an unsafe car, performance wise.

- tskins03, North Las Vegas, NV, US