4.3

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Dodge Durango:

Mar 022018

Durango

The orc module not working I just driving and the air bag light turn

- Omaha, NE, USA

Mar 202018

Durango

I had a passenger sitting in the front passenger seat moving the seat back with power controls and the headrest deployed while I was driving less than 30 mph in a residential area, did not know what it was at first, it was loud popping sound...once I learned what happened I looked up to see how to reset it and attempted so..with no success. The brackets that hold the pin is/was broken. I also learned this is not suppose to happen unless you are hit from behind and it should deploy to avoid whiplash, this was not the case, luckily my passenger was not injured from the headrest deploying prematurely. I contacted the dealer to learn this was not covered under warranty plan I have. The repair cost is $911.85 that I am responsible for, I paid 135 just to have it looked at, which will go towards repairs if fixed within 30days, this cost is not within reach for me. I have also read other Dodge models with the same issue in the past. Please look into this as this is not uncommon but very costly to the car owner. Thank you. Mileage this occurred at 52000

- Nolanville, TX, USA