4.7

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Dodge Durango:

Mar 022018

Durango

The orc module not working I just driving and the air bag light turn

- Omaha, NE, USA

Dec 232016

Durango

My 10 year old daughter went to put on her seat belt (2nd row passengers side) I was in park car turned off. The seat belt fell from the wall in which it was connected. All damage seen was located within the wall. Upon further investigating of all other seat belts I found the 3rd row passengers side was also damaged. I can count on 1 hand how many times someone has sat in the 3rd row. I took my car down to the dealership and I was told this was due to "normal wear and tear" since I no longer have a service warranty they will not replace the belts. I contacted Chrysler directly (ref #30773827 and email case# 3424728) and was told they would not replace the belts because it was caused by an "outside influence and not manufacture defect." Not only am I now out 2 seat belts, but I am worried my family and I are no longer safe in this car. Attached are pictures and emails. The last picture is the 3rd row seat belt and the damage to it.

- Menifee, CA, USA