5.8

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2018 Dodge Durango:

Mar 312019

Durango

While drive my 2018 Dodge Durango on the fwy around 65+ the engine just turn off. With kids in the car we were stuck in the slow lane of the fwy unable to move the car. I tried restarting it with no luck. The car still had power(lights were on). The car wouldnżT go into neutral.. the car had to be pulled off the road by a tow truck. After about an hour( car was towed) when we got it home we tried again to start the car it started! no check light came on during anytime. A very scary experience.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA

Jun 092018

Durango

I have 3 major issues. 1 while driving the entire center consol electrical system has locked completely up, turning the air off and not allowing any change to the system until the vehicle is pulled over and sh*t off, continuing with electirical 2X's Iżve shut the car off and the radio would not turn off, until the battery was disconnected which reset the entire system. My second issue is when starting the vehicle there is almost a grinding noise associated with the start up. Third the car seemed to be stuck on cruise control but with enough time to push enough buttons and shift to neutral it came out of cruise, the car has 3000 miles on it and I payżD almost 50 grand for a brand new vehicle and it continually has issues, is there/will there be a technology fix?

- Redding, CA, USA