2.6

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan:

Aug 152003

Grand Caravan

Ac failed cooling. Unit has lost its freon charge. Unit was rechardeg and dye installed to locate leak. Leak was foung in front evaporator. Was advised core leak, not a copper to alum joint, but through aluminum part of core. Appeared to be deteriorated by acid. Other involves three failures on battery on this vehicle. The original, a replacement installed in Oct 2001 and that failed this July 2003.

- Palm City, FL, USA

Nov 162003

Grand Caravan 8-cyl

Last night my transmission blew up for the 2nd time. The first time the van was a year old. This time I am past my warranty, but the brakes locked up on me & 2 of my children almost ended up in the pompton water falls. The dealership and manufacturer basically told me "oh well--your on your own." This should not have happened twice in three years.. this is a dangerous situation and I hope you can help prevent this from happening to others... my van was meticulously cared for... this should not have happened!! thank you for any help you can give me..

- Kinnelon, NJ, USA