7.0

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Dodge Journey:

May 072017

Journey SXT 2.4L

I bought Journey February 2013. It was working all fine until 2017, when we came back from 5 days family trip. I came back with full load of luggage and found my car not starting. Luckily, I was able to get hold of my friend to jump start my car. I then started to realized that I have to jump start the car if I don't drive for 4-5 days. Eventually it became 1-2 days, and finally ended up no start overnight.

I initially thought this was battery failure, and swapped battery. It did start for few days, but start to see same issues after a while. I had the battery swapped again but did not solve the problem. Then we brought this to dealer. They told us the car does not have any problem, charged us $160 for the cost to check. It did work for few weeks, but starting to see issues again if I leave the car parked 4-5 days.

Now I am debating if I should bring this back to dealer again expecting to be told "no issue" and being charged another $160. I would believe this is related to TIPM issue, but I see many people saying FCA discontinued this part....

- Yohei Y., San Jose, US

Oct 022017

Journey 3.6L

continually getting jumps, car would not start on on vacation trip, brought new battery, 2 recalls.had to get car towed to dodge dealer told me FAILURE TOTALLY INTEGRATED POWER MODULE.. DOORS NOT OPENING LIGHTS FLASHING. WANT ME TO PAY 711.55. THIS HAS BEEN A PROBLEM FOR MONTHS. NOW THE CAR IS ON DODGE LOT 2 WEEKS. WILL NOT MOVE AT ALL. CAN NOT AFFORD A RENTAL.VERY SERIOUS SITUATION.

Update from Nov 11, 2017: I had car towed to dodge last wed.10 /1/2017. Friday I pick up the car seemed a little out of power when it tried to pick up speed. Im thinking It just needs to run.. 10/11 car in garage WONT START again. I got a call from Dodge corp.last week saying someone called dodge dealer to find out what was going, on mean while I just payed $600.00 to get this car fix. and Im back to square one. Very Very disappointed. I guess I need a lawyer for this.. This is so disturbing. Unsatisfied customer.

- Dabora A., pittsburgh, US