Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Ram 3500:

Jan 012016

Ram 3500

The dash in my truck has broken pieces are coming out really bad looks like it exploded with the air condition turned on or the defrost pieces hit you in the face Dodge refuses to help recall this everyone I know has this issue with there Dodge this is a safety issue with my grand children who ride in this truck also

- Manassas, VA, USA

Mar 272006

Ram 3500

Have a 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 that I bought new and the dash has disintegrated. The plastic is defective and has crumbled into a multitude of pieces. These pieces fly out of the air vents into your eyes and are sharp and will cut like a knife. This is a danger not only to my eyes but it I was to have a wreck they would fly and cut you. Have had to remove the pieces from vents that won't blow out that have gotten into the ac/heat door flap. I have never had a dash on any car or truck fall apart like this. If you just touch it it falls apart.

- Yukon, OK, USA

Jan 012003

Ram 3500

My Dodge 3500 2002 dashboard has fell apart caved in I can see the inside of the radio, air condition vents its awful and I have bought a cover and just dealt with it but now I want to trade it in and I know it will effect the trade in value

- Round Mountain, TX, USA

Jan 052009

Ram 3500

1) electrical problems. Lights kept going in and out 2) dash cracking and crumbling. Pieces falling into air vents and preventing windshield from defrosting! dangerous! could cause an accident. Dash is in such bad shape that if passenger air bag were to be deployed it could kill someone due to flying pieces of hard plastic all over the vehicle. Make Dodge recall this product! what are you waiting for? you already have thousands of complaints for this problem!

- Locust Grove, GA, USA