7.0

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Ford Edge:

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.

Aug 272016

Edge SEL V6

After a significant rain (the day after purchasing the Edge, I noticed the passenger floor was very wet. Both the floor mat and carpet underneath the mat was very wet.

After doing some research, I see where the 2015 Edge had this very issue. In fact, there was a Stop-Sale due to water leaks.

I was told it was taken to a body shop and "repaired". I have no idea what was done, as it is still at the dealership's service department for replacement of a transfer case full of metal shavings.

- Kiel L., Marcellus, MI, US

Jan 252017

Edge SEL 3.5L V6

Bought a brand new 2016 edge in January 2017 . We have owned the car 3 weeks. It rained out one night and now the drivers side and passenger side floor is soaked. Car is in now for repairs, so who knows how long it will take to get new carpet replaced along with windsheild and whst ever needs to be fixed.So how long has this car been sitting on the lot leaking, causing rust and who knows if water has got on any electronics. Ford Canada will not let me return the car but I will not let up until I receive an extended warranty on electronic components where the water leaked, I shouldn't be held responsible for future electric problems that may occur from sloppy manufacturing. FORD is to busy jamming there vehicles with all this technology, that they have let here reliability and quality slip big time.

- Mathew M., Halifax, NS, Canada