1.6

Aug 052018

Explorer

I am having electronica issues with my 2004 Ford Explorer, that control lighting and speed of my vehicle. Also the left signal arm that controls high beams, and lighting snapped off while I was on the freeway on August 5th, 2018. The electrical problem started in June 2018.

- Tualatin, OR, USA

Sep 072015

Explorer

Transmission went out at approx 93,000 miles, heat went out around 85,000 miles, seat belts have been replaced once under warranty and again don't work, electric seat doesn't work, misc. Other things

- Glendale, AZ, USA

Apr 152015

Explorer

My rear hatch in the back of my Explorer has a crack in it. Which I think has caused the back window to shift which in turn has caused my door ajar light to flash while the door chimes go off and the interior flicker while you are driving down the road but there are no doors open. The lights flickering make it hard to drive in the night. I think Ford should fix this problem for everyone.

- Amarillo, TX, USA

Dec 142010

Explorer

The contact owns a 2004 Ford Explorer. The vehicle was experiencing an intermittent failure in which the headlights, radio and windows stopped functioning while driving at any speed. The failures persisted for a duration of approximately 1-5 minutes. During the failures, the power door locks and instrument panel lighting also did not function. The vehicle was not taken to have the failures diagnosed. The vehicle was not repaired. The failure mileage was 97,000 and the current mileage was 98,000.

- Sterling Heights, MI, USA